In the meantime, I thought I'd post a 15 under $25: Accessories Edition, since I'm all about the discount stuff.
1. Oksana Sparkle Belt - $7.49 from ModCloth.com. I know it won't be to everyone's taste, but I believe it has been established that I love sparkles and a nipped-in waist. The combination of the two is fabulous. I'm a sequin-holic.
2. Romantic Lace Gloves - $11.99 from ModCloth.com. I'm a big fan of gloves that end at the wrist, and these have lace, ruffles, and color. Fabulous things, all of them.
3. Eye Love You Shades - $11.99 from ModCloth.com. I myself have a pair of heart-shaped sunglasses. They really add *pizzazz* (god, that's tacky) to any ensemble. Regular sunglasses just don't cut it compared to these.
4. Wild at Heart Necklace - $15.99 from ModCloth.com. I am also a big fan of anything with feathers. With those, some wooden beads, and some gold filigree, it's a fabulous necklace to spice up any plain tee.
5. Sew Charming Necklace - $15.99 from ModCloth.com. Ok, can you blame me with this one? It's flipping adorable. The little charms and the bow...seriously, can you blame me?
6. Victoria Clock Pin - $23.99 from ModCloth.com. This will add a schoolgirl-ish charm to any ensemble, especially a navy blazer and skinnies. Plus, it's really unusual. You're not likely to find anything else like it out there.
7. Artist Palette Watch - $23.99 from ModCloth.com. I am a complete sucker for unusual watches. I love crazy bands and faces and all that fun stuff. A boring watch = a boring person (in my humble opinion).
8. Glam Rock Leggings - $24.99 from ModCloth.com. You have to admit, these babies are way cooler than the American Apparel versions. Those are tacky and cheap and tend to look as though one's legs are covered in tin foil. This bronzey shade that is more sparkly than shiny is way cooler and way more flattering.
9. Fred cassette tote - $9.99 from FredFlare.com. Such a cute tote for school or shopping! I still have a soft spot in my heart for the days of my childhood when I listened to Mickey Mouse Christmas or Barney sing-a-long tapes. This tote just brings back happy memories. Plus, it's handy and adorable.
10. Holly Golightly sleep mask - $14 from FredFlare.com. I know it's not really an accessory, persay, but it's really cute and I've always wanted it, and you could wear it as a headband! (I probably would anyway).
11. Golden blossom dazzle ring - $16 from FredFlare.com. The perfect statement ring to add sparkle to any outfit. A simple tee and jeans goes from drab to fab with this sucker.
12. Pirate ship pendant - $18 from FredFlare.com. I love pirates. Not Pirates, like Pirates of the Caribbean, because only the first movie was good. But anyway, this necklace is super cute, and it comes in silver and gold, so whatever yer fancy is, matey!
13. Flower ball ring - $20 from FredFlare.com. Isn't this fabulous? I saw a very similar light fixture in Vogue. While that one was upwards of $2,000, this little work of art can be yours for a mere $20.
14. Dresser Johnson arrow ring - $20 from FredFlare.com. I would say this ring qualifies as "minimalist," which isn't usually my style, but it's just so fabulous and bold (and unique–each one comes with it's own original number) that I just have to love it.
15. Brown python gladiator sandals - $28 from FredFlare.com. Yeah, they're technically $3 over my self-imposed limit, but they are the perfect gladiator sandal. Brown in this style is actually more versatile than black, and in early summer, black can make one's feet look a tad pasty. Plus, the python pattern is uber-chic, made more so by the fabulous buckles.