Friday, March 13, 2009

Never fails to disappoint.

DKNY. Donna Karan New York. I don't even know what to say about this line. Year in, year out, DKNY delivers. F/W '09 is no exception.
If I had any semblance of a job, especially a job where I had to wear a suit, this would be the suit I would wear. The slouchy gray, the striped shirt underneath, the circle scarf...it's marvelous.
Straight 1940s, just the way I like it. No other way to describe it. And that hat is fantrabulous.
So cool. The green herringbone pencil skirt. The black tee. The black tights. The leather gloves. The scarf. The leopard print shoes. Throw on a blazer and it's perfect for a date or shopping.
Yummy yummy gray dress with the green top. And I can't tell if the circle scarf is velvet or fur or what, but whatever it is, I'm really feeling it. This is my dream school outfit. Perfect for a chilly January morning.
I think I've run out of adjectives to describe how much I adore this collection, so I'm just gonna end it here. God, this was a fabulous collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment