Sunday, March 15, 2009

Blue lipstick disappointment.

So, I finally got my blue lipstick. Or so I thought. After hunting through Target and Sally Beauty Supply, I found a tube of blue lipstick. What I failed to notice is that it was a "mood lipstick" and that the color "changes with the pH of your lips." So, when I put it on, my lips turned purple. But at least they're a nice purple. And also I found a crazy cute pink headband with feathers on it. So at least that worked out. Anyway, here are the pictures of my sick and invalid self, as promised. I swear to you I'm generally more attractive than this.
whoo. my lipstick matches the feathers that appear to be sprouting out of my head.my goodness gracious, my eyebrows are in serious need of plucking.

So all in all, it was a very successful shopping trip. But I still want my goddamn blue lipstick, and I'm gonna get it. Even if I have to fork over a small fortune for the MAC version.

No comments:

Post a Comment